The Wall, Elbit and TIAA-CREF: Barriers to Resource Rights in Palestine
As part of our mission to promote resource rights, Grassroots International invites you to join with us in a campaign to ask TIAA-CREF to divest from Elbit Systems Ltd., which is a major corporation involved in the construction of the Separation Wall. The massive Wall, being built by defense contractor Elbit Systems Ltd., and its buffer zone significantly impede Palestinian access to fresh water and land. To support our Palestinian partners in their struggle to secure their resource and human rights, and at their urging, we are launching this divestment campaign to bring awareness to the resource and human rights violations that the Separation Wall creates in their daily lives.
- FAQs -- How does the Separation Wall impact access to land and water? And what do Elbit and TIAA-CREF have to do with it? Find these and other answers in our FAQ document: "Resource Rights: the Separation Wall, Elbit, and TIAA-CREF"
- Fact Sheet -- Read or download a one-page fact sheet: Elbit, TIAA-CREF and the Wall that Separates Palestinians from their Resource Rights
- Updates -- Follow updates below, including stories from our partners who live in the shadow of the Wall.
Grassroots International invites you to join with us in a campaign to ask TIAA-CREF to divest from Elbit Systems Ltd.
- If you have TIAA-CREF, sign the Call to Action
- If you do not have TIAA-CREF, or are unsure if you do, sign the petition.
In the Shadow of the Wall: Stories from the field and campaign news
Below are updates from Grassroots International partners, allies and friends who are engaged in the campaign, or who are working for resource rights in the shadow of the Wall.
To read the entire article, please click the link below.
- Taking on TIAA-CREF, with Pain and Outrage by Alice Rothchild
- AIPAC: Dangerous for Jews and Other Living Things by Alice Rothchild
- "Why we need to divest from the US-backed Israeli Occupation" by Stephen R. Shalom
- Closure in Beit Ommar violates resource rights
- Seed Bank on the West Bank