- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Where We Work
- Get Involved
- Stories and News
When you give a recurring gift and join our Sustaining Partner program, you'll join a community of supporters working for social change around the world.
Your steady, reliable support allows Grassroots to maximize our impact and to take on long-term movement building projects in the Global South.
Because these gifts are automated, it means less work on your end, and ensures that more of your donation goes directly to our program work.
Some reasons to become a Sustaining Partner include:
- Fighting for the human rights to land, water, and food 365 days a year without ever having to write a check or buy another stamp again
- Saving paper and hassle by giving electronically instead of by mail
- Investing in "bottom-up" social movements and community-based organizations around the world
- Being organized! We'll keep track of your total giving and send you a single tax receipt at the end of the calendar year
- Getting special invitations and opportunities to learn the latest about the work you support and exchange ideas directly with Grassroots International staff
- Allowing Grassroots to confidently plan our programs in advance because we are able to count on your support
How do I become a Sustaining Partner?
It's simple. Sign up for a monthly or quarterly pledge using your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover card.
Questions? Please give Shannon Duncan a call at 617 524 1400 x13 or email.